Eisco Labs Battery Eliminator, 1A Max - 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 9, or 12V
- Allows teachers to conduct experiments requiring a variety of direct voltages while avoiding the decreased characteristics of dry cell
- Comprised of a heavy duty transformer wound with copper wire with high lamination to avoid losses
- Regulated, multiple tapping output 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 9, 12 Volts DC
- It is ideal for use in classrooms and substitutes for a wide variety of batteries including AA, AAA, C, D, and 9-volt types.
(1) Battery eliminator
Tired of hunting for batteries that are the right size or aren't dead?
This convenient, fixed-voltage Battery Eliminator is designed to be safe and reliable source of low voltage, DC power. It is ideal for use in classrooms and substitutes for a wide variety of batteries including AA, AAA, C, D, and 9-volt types.
Voltage is easily selected with the turn of a dial.
Plugs into a standard electrical outlet, 120 V AC, 60 Hz, 1 amp max.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Lab Quality Genetic Super Taster Test Kits with Storage Case and Instructions - Classroom Pack (100 sets of strips) - PTC, Sodium Benzoate, Thiourea, and Control (No Chemical) - $19.97
- Eisco Labs Demonstration Motor Generator Activity Model (AC/DC) - Hand Powered - $67.77
- Authentic Acid Treated Chalcopyrite, 2lb Bag - The Artisan Mined Series by hBAR - $39.99
- Erycard ABO/RH Blood Typing Card - NOT for Medical / Clinical Use - Innovating Science - $23.49
- Burette, 50ml - Class A, ±0.05ml Accuracy - Borosilicate Glass - Straight Bore PTFE Stopcock - 0.1ml Blue Graduations - Eisco Labs - $21.89
- 2PK Filter Funnels, 150mm - 60º Angle - Plain Stem, 16mm - Borosilicate Glass - Set of 2 Filter Funnels - Eisco Labs - $36.22
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765