Premium Quantitative Spectroscope
- Measure light, wavelengths, and color from light Sources
- Measure wavelengths from 400nm to 700nm
- Accuracy is +/- 5nm
This is the most durable and accurate spectroscope available on the market as it modeled to firmly hold the diffraction grating and scale, unlike other models which tape the grating and scale to the body of the spectroscope. The results are a brighter easier to see readings to measure wavelengths against a scale so that a user can collect numeric wavelength data.
Common uses for this spectroscope are measuring spectra emitted from charge gas tubes, flame tests, as well as some basic astronomy applications.
The spectroscope works by light entering a slight which then a view observes the light a diffraction grating and see through the diffraction grating to a wavelength scale.
Have fun viewing different light sources you see every day to determine what wavelength they are actually emitting.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at email@example.com
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Lab Quality Genetic Super Taster Test Kits with Storage Case and Instructions - Classroom Pack (100 sets of strips) - PTC, Sodium Benzoate, Thiourea, and Control (No Chemical) - $19.97
- Eisco Labs Basic Beginner Circuit Kit For Teaching Series and Parallel Circuits- Switch, (2) 'C' Batteries w/ Holders, (2) Light Holders, (5) Bulbs, Bulk Wire - $13.22
- Prepared Microscope Slide, Letter 'e' - 75 x 25mm - Introductory Microscopy - Eisco Labs - $9.20
- Prepared Microscope Slide, Crossing Threads - 75 x 25mm - Introductory Microscopy - Eisco Labs - $9.20
- Prepared Microscope Slide, Salt Crystals - 75 x 25mm - Introductory Microscopy - Eisco Labs - $9.20
- Film Canister Rockets Kit - Launch a Rocket with Two Simple Ingredients - Science Fair Kits by Eisco - $15.69
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765