Demonstration Meter - Interscale - 5mA-100mV FS, +/-2.5% Accuracy - Eisco Labs
- Demonstration meter used to demonstrate the working principle of AC and DC Ammeter, Voltmeter and Galvanometer
- Interchangeable plastic scales can be changed easily
- 5mA - 100mV FSD, '+/-2.5% accuracy
- Special locking system is provided to lock the poiinter to avoid possible damage in transit
- Adjustment of basic movement is possible from right side of the meter with two separate adjusting screws
The demonstration meter is used to demonstrate the working principle of AC and DC Ammeter, Voltmeter and Galvanometer with the help of interchangeable plastic scales. A magnetically damped spring controlled moving coil movement is housed in a plastic case with glass front and rear panel. A pair of 4mm socket terminals given on the right side to apply voltage and current. A special locking arrangement, a center/side zero adjustment control is given on the left side with the help of two knobs. The interchangeable scales are boldly marked on both sides enabling the glass to view from the front and the demonstrator from the rear. Each scale is fitted through a slot on the right side of the case and has a plug connector which also serves to locate and align the scale positively in position.
Meter measures approximately 12" tall, 12" wide and 6" long. Scale measures approximately 7.75".