Morse Code Key Mounted on Wooden Base with 4mm Wire Terminals - Eisco Labs
- This is a telegraph / Morse code key. This encompasses all the key components to a telegraph key.
- Parts include Two 4mm Terminals, Black knob, 2 contact key adjustment screws mounted on Aluminum bar which is spring loaded.
- Fitted on 6" x 4" wooden rectangular base with 4 rubber padded feet.
- Terminals allow for 4mm banana plug or can be loosed to allow for bare wires to be clamped down.
- Can also be used for simple spring loaded on / off switch to demonstrate a switch with in a circuit.