Eisco Labs Planck's Constant Determination Box
- Determine approximate value of Planck's Constant
- 7 LEDs from 470nm to 940nm
- 9V power supply or battery required
(1) Determination Box
This apparatus is designed to determine the approximate value of Plancks constant using the elbow voltage in the characteristic curves of a number of LEDs. There are 7 LEDs covering from deep blue at 470 nm to near IR 940 nm mounted on the box with sockets for voltage and current measurements..By monitoring the voltage at which each LED just begins to emit light a graph of energy input as a function of light emitted frequency can be plotted and an approx value of Planck's constant can be deduced. External power supply for 9 volts is required or a 9 Volts battery with suitable connecting cords can also be used.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Lab Quality Genetic Super Taster Test Kits with Storage Case and Instructions - Classroom Pack (100 sets of strips) - PTC, Sodium Benzoate, Thiourea, and Control (No Chemical) - $19.97
- Eisco Labs Demonstration Motor Generator Activity Model (AC/DC) - Hand Powered - $67.77
- 2PK Filter Funnels, 150mm - 60º Angle - Plain Stem, 16mm - Borosilicate Glass - Set of 2 Filter Funnels - Eisco Labs - $36.22
- Double Convex Lens, 500mm Focal Length, 3" (75mm) Diameter - Spherical, Optically Worked Glass Lens - Ground Edges, Polished - Great for Physics Classrooms - Eisco Labs - $10.89
- 100PK Test Tubes, 7ml - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - 1mm Thick Walls, Rimless - Superior Heat & Chemical Durability - 4" Tall, 0.5" Diameter - Fire Polished Ends - Eisco Labs - $19.99
- 12PK Raw Gray Limestone, Sedimentary Rock Specimens - Approx. 1" - Geologist Selected & Hand Processed - Great for Science Classrooms - Class Pack - Eisco Labs - $15.99
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765