if placed by 12PM EST
hBAR is a Pennsylvania COSTARS program supplier - learn more here
- 17"x11" laminated periodic table that includes the four newly discovered elements from summer 2016: Nihonium (113), Moscovium (115), Tennessine (117), Oganesson (118)
- Table can be used as a teaching chart or educational placemat
- Elemental information includes name, symbol, atomic number, atomic weight, ground-state configuration, electronegativity, and ionization energy
- Laminated surface can be drawn on and spilled on without sustaining damage
- Great gift for chemistry teachers and students
When you need to look up the electronegativity of cesium, look no further than this detailed periodic table placemat. Containing the four elements newly discovered in 2016, this table has all the information you need to do chemistry in the lab or at the dinner table. The laminated surface means it can be written on with dry-erase marker, if you want to keep notes or highlight particular elements. With information on each element's atomic number, atomic mass, electronegativity, and ionization energy, this is the most detailed and complete periodic table on the market.