- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional animal cell teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- MAGNIFIED || Shows enlarged cell details - Ideal for studying the structure and function of various features of an animal cell
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great visual demonstration aid for in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
The detailed 3D rendering of a greatly magnified animal cell, with its vibrantly colored cell structures and organelles, is ideal for studying the structure and function of these various features of an animal cell (plasma membrane, cytoplasm, endoplasmic reticulum, ribosomes, mitochondria, cristae, centrioles, centrosomes, nuclear membrane, nuclear pores, nuclear reticulum, nucleolus, vacuole, Golgi bodies, and nucleus). Key features are colored and numbered for comparison with the key that is included. This model provides a visually and kinesthetically effective method for studying the structure and function of the various cell structures and organelles of an animal cell.