- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional amoeba proteus teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- PSEUDOPOD EXTENDED || Extended pseudopod - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
The detailed 3D rendering of a greatly magnified amoeba proteus, with its vibrantly colored structures, is ideal for studying the structure and function of an amoeba. Key features (pseudopodia, cell membrane, ectoplasm, endoplasm, nucleus, nucleolus, nuclear reticulum, contractile vacuole, food vacuole, and diatom) are colored and numbered for comparison with the key that is included. This model provides a visually and kinesthetically effective method for studying the structure and function of an amoeba proteus.