Paramecium model is used for biological study, and depicts the basic internal structures and oral groove with continuation into the gullet for detailed examination. The model is numbered, and includes a key card for identifying features. The model is mounted on a base for display, and is made of durable polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, which is corrosion resistant, lightweight, and has high strength, resisting reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons.
- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional paramecium teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- SECTIONAL VIEW || Shows internal anatomy - Depicts basic internal structures and oral groove with continuation into gullet for detailed examination - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great visual aid for use in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
The model (not including the base) measures 12.5" wide, 5.5" long and 2.5" tall. The base measures 15" wide, 9.5" long and 1" high. The total height of this model measures 3.5"
Details Identified: Ectoplasm, Endoplasm, Oral groove, cytostome, gullet, Food vacuole, Contractile vacuole, Radiating canals, Micronucleus, Macronucleus, Pellicle, Trichocysts, Cillia, Cytopyge, and Fibril.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.