Perch Fish Model, 19.5 Inch - Mounted
by Eisco Labs
- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional perch fish teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- FOR STUDY || Shows internal anatomy - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
The detailed 3D rendering of a fish dissection with its large size and vibrantly colored anatomy is ideal for studying the structure and function of the basic structures in a perch fish. Key anatomical parts (skull, nostrils, spinous dorsal fin, soft dorsal fin, caudal fin, anal fin, fin rays, pelvic fins, anus, urinogenital aperture, tongue, pharynx with gills, liver, gall bladder, stomach, coelom, pyloric caeca, intestine, spleen, air bladder, bladder, gonads, kidney, heart, dorsal aorta, ventral aorta, vertebrae, trunk muscles, tail muscles, caudal vertebrae, brain, olfactory capsule, and spinal cord) are colored and numbered for comparison with the anatomy key that is included. This model provides a visually and kinesthetically effective method for studying the structure and function of the anatomy of a perch fish.