- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional frog dissection teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- NUMBERED || Shows internal anatomy - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
This model shows the general structure of a frog of the genus Rana. Dorsal side shows the external structure of the head, body and fore legs. Cutaway of the ventral view shows internal organs, liver and intestine are removed to allow for detailed study of circulatory, female reproductive and urinary systems. Mounted on a base, but removable for closer study. Includes key card.