- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional earth worm dissection teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- NUMBERED || Shows internal anatomy - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great visual aid for use in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
The detailed 3D rendering of an earthworm dissection with its large size and vibrantly colored anatomy is ideal for studying the structure and function of the basic structures in an earthworm. Key anatomical parts (mouth, buccal cavity, pharynx, spermathecae, aortic arches, esophagus, crop, gizzard, intestine, dorsal blood vessel, setae, cuticle, lymph gland, ventral nerve cord, accessory gland, common spermatic duct, prostate gland, vas deferens, ovary, oviduct funnel, testes, and seminal vesicle) are colored and numbered for comparison with the anatomy key that is included. This model provides a visually and kinesthetically effective method for studying the structure and function of the anatomy of an earthworm.