- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional paramecium teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- SHOWS STRUCTURE || Ideal for studying the structure and function of an amoeba - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEY || Phases and key details are numbered - Includes key for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great for using during demonstrations in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
The detailed 3D rendering of a greatly magnified paramecium, with its vibrantly colored structures, is ideal for studying the structure and function of an amoeba. Key features (gullet, food vacuole, anal pore, oral groove, cilia, pellicle, cytoplasm, radiating canal, contractile vacuole, micronucleus, and macronucleus) are colored and numbered for comparison with the key that is included. This model provides a visually and kinesthetically effective method for studying the structure and function of a paramecium.