- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional carp fish teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- REMOVABLE PARTS || Shows internal anatomy - Features removable air bladder, intestine and stomach - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
Typical boney fish model, this carp is natural size. One side shows the form, coloring , and external features, other side shows skeleton and internal organs. Intestine, stomach, and air bladder are removable. Includes key card calling out 30 structures. 16 inches long, includes sturdy base.