if placed by 12PM EST
- FULL SIZE SKELETON MODEL || Life size human muscular skeleton model stands 64" tall with painted muscle origins & insertions and ligament details
- ARTICULATED JOINTS, 3 PART SKULL || Quality hardware allows for easy movement of major joints and the three part skull is removable for closer study of jaw, teeth and internal structures. Arms and legs can be removed for storage and study
- INCREDIBLE REALISM || Model features realistic details, textures and bony landmarks - providing an incredible amount of realism for examining the human skeleton
- ROD MOUNTED || Rod mounted with rolling base. On mount, model measures 70" tall
- DURABLE POLYMER CONSTRUCTION || Made of durable and sturdy plastisol polymer. This washable model is easy to clean and will hold up to years of handling
This human muscular skeleton model provides an incredible amount of realism and a superior level of detail for examining the human skeleton. Numbered details, moveable joints, flexible spine and removable head, deconstructable skull and jaw allow for thorough examination. The model features painted muscle origins and insertions on it's left side. The right side features ligament details. In addition, the model shows vertebral arteries, spinal nerves and intervertebral discs. The skeleton is natural size and has natural coloring (excluding painted details). Features realistic textures and bony landmarks, making this an excellent tool for students and medical demonstrations.Includes rod mount with rolling base, a corresponding keycard, a plastic dust cover and a laminated, 23"x16.5" anatomical chart showing an in depth view of the human skeletal system. No tools are needed for this model's simple assembly. Model is cast from high quality, durable PVC plastic allowing it to withstand years of instructor and student use. Easy to clean.
The skeleton (unmounted) measures 64" tall and approximately 17" wide. On mount, it measures 70" in total height. Rolling base measures approximately 20" wide.