- TECTONICS MODEL || Model showing detailed representations of the Earth's layers including both active and passive margins in addition to oceanic ridges with rift valley, benjoff plane, oceanic trenches, continential shelf and slopes
- VISUAL || A visual representation to communication the importance of plate movements in relation to volcanism and seismicity
- ANNOTATED || Each specific feature is labeled for easy identification
- EXPERTLY DESIGNED || Crafted by subject matter experts - Features vibrant, hand-painted details using eco-friendly paint
- PERFECT TEACHING MODEL || Designed as a visual learning aid for introducing and exploring various geological concepts
Provide your students with an innovative look at plate tectonics with this hand-painted plastic model, showing detailed representations of the earth layers. Both active and passive margins are shown addition to oceanic ridges with rift valley, benjoff plane, oceanic trenches, continental shelf and slopes. Use this artistic re-creation to communicate the importance of plate movements in relation to volcanism and seismicity. Oceanic floor spreading is also well characterized to illustrate the development of a rift into a new structure.
Please note, this item is "Build to Order" and will take up to 60 days to ship after placing your order.