Bunsen Burner (Natural Gas) & Neoprene Hose, 2ft
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality Bunsen burner, suitable for a variety of laboratory applications. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm and is mounted on a die-cast zinc alloy base
- FOR NATURAL GAS || Suitable for use with natural gas. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- FLAME STABILIZER || Brass, rotatable air regulator allows for safe and easy adjustment of flame
- INCLUDES NEOPRENE TUBING || Bunsen burner includes a 2 foot (60cm) long neoprene hose with reinforced ends
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Laboratory quality gas burner with an aluminum burner mixing tube, brass flame stabilizer, and a die cast zinc alloy base. Includes a two foot long neoprene rubber hose with reinforced ends. Burner is suitable for use with natural gas. The stabilizer allows for safe and easy adjustment of flame. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that measures 8mm in diameter and 1" in length. Accepts the included hose, as well as other 6-8mm tubing.
Burner measures 6.5" tall, and the base measures 3" in diameter.