- LABORATORY QUALITY || Basic Bunsen burner, suitable for general laboratory applications. Durable & efficient
- FOR LPG || Suitable for use with LPG (liquid petroleum gas) or butane gas. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- DIE CASTED BASE || Burner is mounted on a circular, pressure die casted base
- GAS FLOW CONTROL || Gas flow is controlled by needle valve fitted above the base, permitting easy flame adjustment
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Economical, laboratory quality gas Bunsen burner. Durable and efficient, excellent for general laboratory applications. Suitable for use with L.P.G (liquid petroleum gas) or butane gas. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that measures 8mm in diameter and 1" in length. Accepts 6-8mm tubing. Gas flow is controlled by needle valve fitted above the base, permitting easy flame adjustment and minimizing possibility of tipping.
Burner measures 5.75" tall, and the base measures 3" in diameter.