- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality Tirrill burner that features multiple control options including air flow, flame stabilizer and gas flow control
- FOR NATURAL GAS || Suitable for use with Natural Gas (methane). Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- OCTAGONAL BASE || Burner is mounted to a highly stable octagonal base
- ADJUSTABLE || Both air and gas supply can be adjusted, allowing for separate control of flame height and temperature. Gas control is managed easily with a thumb knob on the bottom of the burner and air supply is controlled by adjusting the air ports
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
An additional level of control is gained when using a Tirrill Burner instead of a standard burner. Both air and gas supply can be adjusted which allows the user to control the flame height and temperature separately. Gas control is managed easily with a thumb knob on the bottom of the burner and air supply is controlled by adjusting the air ports. Suitable for use with natural gas. High temperature flame. Equipped with a serrated inlet for connection to 6-8mm tubing. Highly stable octagonal base.
Burner measures 6.25" tall, and the base measures 3.25" wide.