- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 10ml Measuring Cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- CLASS B || Class B Tolerance, as per ISO/ASTM standards
- BLUE GRADUATIONS || Easy to read, blue printed graduations and specifications. 0.2ml Subdivisions. Calibrated to contain
- HEXAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a hexagonal base for maximum stability
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
10ml capacity measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Spout for easy pouring, and hexagonal base for extra stability. Class B tolerance.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.