Measuring Cylinder, 50ml - Class A - Rounded Base - White Graduations - Borosilicate Glass
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 50ml Nessler Measuring Cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- CLASS A || Class A Tolerance, as per ISO/ASTM standards
- WHITE GRADUATIONS || Easy to read, blue printed graduations and specifications. For use in color comparisons. Calibrated to contain
- ROUNDED BASE || Cylinder features a rounded base for maximum visibility
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
50ml capacity Nessler measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Class A tolerance.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.