if placed by 12PM EST
hBAR is a Pennsylvania COSTARS program supplier - learn more here
- Package of 12 metal deflagration spoons and caps - Spoons measure approximately 35 cm in length, and caps measure approximately 90 mm in diameter
- Spoon bowl measures approximately 15 mm in diameter
- Long spoon and wide cap protect user from extreme exothermic reactions
- Pack of twelve is the perfect size for supplying chemistry labs
- Spoons are great in both professional and educational lab settings
Pack of 12 deflagrating spoons and caps. This bundle contains enough spoons to supply a small lab in a school or in a research setting. These spoons are often used for burning sulfur, phosphorus, and other heavily reactive materials. Deflagrating spoons are perfect for handling strong exothermic reactions such as these, allowing the user to move the material while keeping a safe distance. The cap attaches to the spoon and provides another layer of safety.