Eisco Labs Watch Glass (Beaker Cover), 6cm, Pack of 12
- Made from high-quality glass
- Ground edges for safe handling
- Ideal for classroom use
- Diameter: 6.0 cm
- Great for evaporation or holding samples
EISCO Watch Glass (Beaker Cover), 6cm, Pack of 12
Watch glasses are highly functional laboratory glassware that have a variety of uses in the classroom or lab.
The concave dishes are designed in a variety of sizes, our EISCO watch glasses work well as lids for flasks and beakers, or holding small samples for observation under a low-power microscope. These watch glasses are ideal for evaporating liquids off of samples, such as growing seed crystals. They can be used for making lenses of ice or other liquids.
Eisco watch glasses are manufactured with sturdiness in mind. Their 2.0 mm thick construction resists shattering. And as they have ground edges, as well as a polished surface, you can be sure that they are a safe product to handle in the classroom or the lab.
Available in sizes: 5cm, 6cm, 7.5cm, 9cm, 10cm, 12.5cm.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at email@example.com
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Eisco Labs Demonstration Motor Generator Activity Model (AC/DC) - Hand Powered - $67.77
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765