12PK Streak Plates - For Testing Rocks & Specimens - Off-White Unglazed Porcelain - Great for Science Classrooms - Class Pack - Eisco Labs
- 12 PACK | Includes twelve streak plates. Great for group activities
- GREAT FOR GEOLOGY CLASSROOMS | Used to determine a mineral's color in powder form, or to identify the mineral content of a rock. Great for geology and earth science classrooms
- REUSABLE | Streak plates can be cleaned and reused again and again
- Each plate is made of off-white, unglazed porcelain
- Streak plates measure 1.9" x 1.9" x 0.2"
Mineral Streak Plates
Pack of 12, 1.9" L x 1.9" W x 0.2" H
Pack of twelve streak plates for mineral identification. By scraping a specimen across the unglazed, porcelain plates, students learn to identify minerals by examining the powder color of the streak. Great for geology classrooms, earth science students and field geologists.
Each plate measures 1.9" long and wide and is 0.2" in height.
Always feel free to reach out to our team of scientists and geologists for additional information, or to assist you with any questions regarding our rock and mineral samples.