if placed by 12PM EST
- This engaging demonstration kit is designed to show your at home learners the effects of surface tension
- Kit can be used as a demonstration or hands on, home laboratory activity
- Kit includes liquid dish soap, foam trays, plastic trays and pepper packets
- Teacher's (or Parent's!) manual and SDS packets included
- The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to learners at home
How do rain droplets keep their shape? How does detergent clean dishes? Simply put - Surface Tension! Explore the concept of surface tension with this simple demonstration. Through this experiment, your at home learners will be able to visualize the effect of surface tension and what happens in its absence.
- 6 Dropper Bottles of Liquid Dish soap (5ml each)
- 2 foam trays
- 6 plastic trays
- 6 pepper packets
- Teacher's (or Parent's!) Manual
- Safety Data Sheet Packets
The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to young learners at home. Kits incorporate applied math and science principles into homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology. Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.