- Students will study how genetics and inheritance determine blood type
- Settle a fictional paternity dispute through the testing of four unknown samples
- Samples are simulated, but realistically replicate the blood typing procedure, and are safe for classroom use
- This kit contains enough material for 5 groups of students
- Teacher's manual and student study guide copymasters are included
The kit features an activity to determine the blood type of four unknown samples, and use the results to assist in the resolution of a fictional paternity dispute.
What's in the box?
- 4 simulated blood samples, 6mL each (mother, child, sample X, and sample Y)
- 1 bottle simulated anti-A serum, 10mL
- 1 bottle simulated anti-B serum, 10mL
- 20 blood typing trays
- 1 package of toothpicks
For Laboratory Use Only
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.