if placed by 12PM EST
- Earth science kit that teaches students the basics of chemical soil analysis
- After learning the fundamentals using provided soil samples, students have the opportunity to apply this knowledge to local soil samples as well
- Great introduction to the fields of soil science and geochemistry
- Kit contains enough materials for 10 groups of students
- Includes teacher's guide, student study guide copymasters, and material safety data sheets (MSDS)
Testing soil composition is an important earth science experiment performed in middle and high school classrooms. This comprehensive kit gives students a foundation in analyzing soil samples as well as the tools necessary to test soil samples from the local area. With enough material for 10 groups of students, our soil analysis kit is a great classroom introduction to the fields of geochemistry and soil science. Includes teacher's manual, student study guide copymasters, and material safety data sheets (MSDS). Aligns with Next Generation Science Standard MS-ESS2-1, and explores the corss cutting concept of stability and change.
What's in the box?
10 bottles universal indicator solution, 1.5mL
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Phenolphthalein, Methanol/Methyl isobutyl ketone, Bromoform and Chromium/hexavalent compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.