- NEOPRENE || Premium quality neoprene tubing hose is designed for connecting a fuel source to Bunsen, Tirrill, Meker and other laboratory burners
- 3 FEET || Tubing is three feet (36 inches) in length, making the hose ideal for general laboratory setups
- FUEL SOURCE CONNECTOR || For use with fuel sources, such as LPG (liquid petroleum gas / propane), butane gas or natural gas
- FLEXIBLE || This flexible hose is safe, resilient and versatile - perfect for any science laboratory, classroom or in the home
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
This premium quality neoprene tubing hose connects your laboratory burner to a fuel source such as liquid propane or natural gas. The hose is commonly used to connect basic, flame stabilizing, Meker, Tirrill, micro, and gas adjustable Bunsen burners. The hose should always be used in a lab setting and never connected directly to a fuel source.Due to the nature of neoprene, please inspect hose before every use to make sure there are no holes or cracks. There should always be a regulator and control gas valve connected to the hose, then the hose to the burner.
Hose measures 3 feet (36") in length, and both ends are designed to fit gas inlet connectors with diameter of about 8-10mm. Tube inner diameter measures 1/4", and outer diameter is 7/16".