Neulog NUL248 mA Current Logger Sensor
In Stock - 14 Available
Expected to Ship Today
Some items have built-in volume discounts, but if you'd like a quote, call us or click below. You may get a better deal than the rates listed here!
- Includes red (positive probe) and black (negative probe) wires connected directly to the sensor’s body . The wires are attached to 4 mm red and black plugs.
- Used in the fields of Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, etc
- The sensor is pre-calibrated at the factory.
- Experiment duration: 50 milliseconds to 31 days.
- "Required accessories-To use sensors you will need either: a USB Module (USB 200) to connect via USB cable to PC or Mac, or a Wi-Fi Module (WIFI201) and battery (BAT200) to connect to any Wi-Fi enabled device (Smart Phone, Tablet, Computer)"