Eisco Labs Pair of Steel Tuning Forks (440Hz) in Wood Bases, One Adjustable
- Used to hear dissonance
- One fork adjustable
- Comes with mallet and bases
- Note: These are designed for physics experiments to create beats and are often not exactly 440Hz (usually 436-444Hz). They can be adjusted to create beats within each other or to match each other.
(2) Tuning forks with bases, (1) Mallet
For demonstrating the production of beat frequencies. Comprises two nickel plated forks A (440 Hz +-5%) mounted on individual boxes. One fork is provided with adjustable mass by means of which frequency may be shifted from the nominal 440 Hz .When both forks are sounded a clearly audible 'beat' is produced, its rate depending upon the difference in frequency between the forks.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Lab Quality Genetic Super Taster Test Kits with Storage Case and Instructions - Classroom Pack (100 sets of strips) - PTC, Sodium Benzoate, Thiourea, and Control (No Chemical) - $19.97
- Eisco Labs Demonstration Motor Generator Activity Model (AC/DC) - Hand Powered - $67.77
- 2PK Filter Funnels, 150mm - 60º Angle - Plain Stem, 16mm - Borosilicate Glass - Set of 2 Filter Funnels - Eisco Labs - $36.22
- Double Convex Lens, 500mm Focal Length, 3" (75mm) Diameter - Spherical, Optically Worked Glass Lens - Ground Edges, Polished - Great for Physics Classrooms - Eisco Labs - $10.89
- 100PK Test Tubes, 7ml - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - 1mm Thick Walls, Rimless - Superior Heat & Chemical Durability - 4" Tall, 0.5" Diameter - Fire Polished Ends - Eisco Labs - $19.99
- 12PK Raw Gray Limestone, Sedimentary Rock Specimens - Approx. 1" - Geologist Selected & Hand Processed - Great for Science Classrooms - Class Pack - Eisco Labs - $15.99
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765