Eisco Labs Advanced Ripple Tank with Projection MirrorSKU | PH0769
Only 10 left in stock
- Comes complete with all accessories needed for wave investigations
- Intensely illuminated for effective student observations
- Built in projection screen
- Reinforced frame with foam beaches
(1) Vibration Generator, (1) Wave monitor unit, (1) Projection screen, (1) Wave dippers, (1) Lever arm and support, (1) Ripple tank, (1) Projection mirror, (1) Set of footers with adjustment screws, (1) Set of perspex objects
This advanced ripple tank from EISCO comes complete with all accessories needed for wave investigations.
Tank is intensely illuminated by a strong light source, and synchronized with the wave generator to help students observe the wave patterns on a workgroup table.
The frame is made of reinforced plastic and with foam beaches (to negate reflections). Includes a mirror, which can be mounted at 45 degrees, to project the ripples onto a translucent screen on one side of the unit.
Each water wave acts much like a curved lens. The crest of the wave is seen as a bright region and the the trough is seen as a dark region. Inside the ripple tank is a mechanical vibrator attached to a wave generator that produces either point wavelets or parallel wave fronts.
Various obstructions and barriers can be inserted into the path of the wave, such as a single slit, a double slit or an edge.
(1) Vibration Generator
(1) Wave monitor unit
(1) Projection screen
(1) Wave dippers
(1) Lever arm and support
(1) Ripple tank
(1) Projection mirror
(1) Set of footers with adjustment screws
(1) Set of lucite/perspex objects
Product Name: Eisco Labs Advanced Ripple Tank with Projection Mirror
Product SKU: PH0769