- Hand crafted thick, lab quality borosilicate 3.3 glassware. Note: Lab borosilicate glass is typically lightweight and thin, so it feels different than standard household glassware.
- Graduations measure up to 400mL, total volume of mug is 500mL (graduations and capacity are both approximate)
- Great gift for scientists and geeks
- Best version on the market
- Set of 4 mugs: (2) 500mL and (2) 250mL
This is the perfect mug for a scientist, nerd, geek, teacher, parent, or gifted student... actually... pretty much everyone. When coffee or any other dark-colored drink is added, the graduations become even more visible. Whether you are enjoying a cup of espresso in the AM or some liquor on the rocks in the PM, you're going to be satisfied.
(2) 500mL Capacity Mugs, (2) 250mL Capacity Mugs
There are other beaker mugs. We tried them all. Some of them may even be. GASP, less expensive. But this is the one you want. It is lab quality (seriously) and will last.
Note: Wash thoroughly before use
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.