Starfish Model, 18 Inch - Mounted
by Eisco Labs
- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional starfish teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- NUMBERED || Shows internal anatomy - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great visual aid for use in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
This star fish model is used for biological study, and depicts internal structures, including the digestive and reproductive organs, as well as the radial nerves for detailed examination. The model is numbered, and includes a key card for identifying features. The model is mounted on a base for display.
The model (not including the base) measures 15" wide, 15" long and 2.25" tall. The base measures 18" wide, 16" long and 0.5" high. The total height of this model measures 2.75"
Details Identified: Spine, pedicellariae, arm, tube feet, ambulacral grooves, gonad, ring ambulacral vessel, rings, nerve ring, radial nerve or canal, mouth, tentacle, hepatic caecum, anus, rectal caeca and coelomic cavity.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.